our cutting edge technology: TMS,cFS and Delivery Management software.
Our Cutting-Edge Technology: TMS, CFS, and Delivery Management Software
Our Cutting-Edge Technology: TMS, CFS, and Delivery Management Software.
At Conmove.io, we know that the container transportation process is complex and time-sensitive. That’s why, to make the entire process easier, faster, and more transparent for our customers, we’ve made several cutting-edge technological investments.
Our web-based transportation management system (TMS), container freight station (CFS) management, and last-mile delivery software provide customers with real-time, granular tracking and coordination of shipments from all major ports in India.
Our technology allows customers to:
- Track their orders in real time.
- Receive instant notifications and updates.
- Generate reports and analytics on their orders.
- Get detailed insight into their supply chain and logistics operations.
- Streamline container bookings online and gain access to a wide range of related services.
- Monitor the performance of drivers via GPS tracking.
- Utilize dashboards for optimizing routing and delivery processes.
Furthermore, our transport management system offers an integrated suite of tools and software solutions tailor-made to meet specific needs like loading and unloading management, container trailer transportation, and shipping container transport requirements.
Our efficient delivery management systems ensure that your goods reach their destination on time and safely, regardless of whether it is a small or large shipment.
Container Logistics Made Easy
Cumulatively exports during April-October 2021 stood at USD 233.54 billion, which is an increase of 55.13 percent compared to the same period last year. During the same period, imports rose by 78.16 percent to USD 331.39 billion.
Oil imports in October jumped to USD 14.43 billion as against USD 6 billion in the same month last year. The imports expanded to USD 87.42 billion during April-October 2021.